Enjoy Our Eggscellent Easter Brunch
With Family & Friends
Feast with family and friends this Easter at Maynards Kitchen. Executive Chef Jared Scott has whipped up a fantastic menu served family-style for $49++ per person, with a kids menu available. This three-course brunch is available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 5. We also have a delicious $9 Bottomless Champagne Bar that includes Mimosas, Bellinis, and Azaleas. Be sure to make reservations with our hostess for this special occasion will sell out!
Take A Peep At Our Menu
- Eggs benedict with smoked trout, wilted spinach, hollandaise, and smoked blueberry compote
- Challah French toast with bacon, sage and cherry maple syrup
- Frittata with grilled five onion blend, gruyere, scarlet lettuce, and roasted fennel
- Confit chicken, pancetta, and sweet potato hash
- Sauté of haricot vert with pickled shallot, watercress and watercress compound butter
- Coffee rubbed hanger steak
- Hunter salad with baby kale, endive, dried fruits, smoked nuts, herb dressing
- Carrot cake with sea salted caramel and carrot cream cheese ice cream
Meet our chefs in April at these fantastic community events!
Wine, Food, & Art Festival
6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 10 at the Tucson Museum of Modern Art
Food & Wine Event
6 to 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 19 at La Encantada
We are a stop on the Taste of Tucson Downtown Tour!
Tours have started so get all the details on their website here. The culinary and cultural tours take place at five different downtown eateries.