Wine Tour Schedule 2015
Our wine tastings are always 6 to 8 p.m. on the first and third Friday of the month. You’ll always receive five samples of wines for only $10, unless you are a Wine Club Member in which case wine tastings are free!
Great Values From Spain – March 6
- La Poema, Cava ,NV, Penedes, SP
- Eidosela, Albarino, 2013, Rias Biaxas, SP
- Nisia, Verdejo, 2012, Rueda, SP
- Tres Fincas, Perelada, (Garnacha, Syrah, Cabernet, Merlot) 2011, Emporda, SP
- Honoro Vera, Monastrell, Jumilla, SP
As a special bonus this Friday we will be pouring a taste of our Private Label AZ Red!
Join us for our Instagram Photo Walk with @whyilovewhereilive!
5:30 to 7 p.m. on Friday, March 6 at Maynards Market
Other businesses scheduled to be part of the tour are Salon Salon, Hotel Congress, Fed By Threads, and Connect Coworking. There will also be other specific types of photographic shots on the list that include the streetcar and interesting downtown architecture. The idea for the movement came from Tucson local, Kristin Tovar, also known as @whyilovewhereilive on Instagram.
Enthusiasts of all photographic skill levels should come down to join in on the fun and after the tour is over they can finish at Maynards where there will be raffle prizes (taking place at 7:30 p.m.), drink specials, and live music. Fed By Threads is also offering a discount on merchandise for those participating in the walk.
Romeo & Juliet Show-Inspired Dinner
Book your dinner before the show with us! It’s not just ATC ticket holders can take advantage of this Romeo & Juliet three-course show-inspired wine dinner.
Only 60++ per person if you’d like the wine pairings and only $45++ per person without.
- Fettuccine Carbonara – Smoked ham hock, pea, carbonara sauce, local baby greens. Paired with Domaine de Quilla Muscadet 2012, FR.
- Guinness and Lamb – Root vegetables, pie crust, pistachios. Paired with Chartron La Fleur, 2010, Bordeaux, FR.
- Raspberry Trifle – Layers of coconut cake, raspberries, pastry cream, topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Paired with Strev, Moscato di Asti, 2013, Italy.
We are a stop on the Taste of Tucson Downtown Tour!
Tours have started so get all the details on their website here. The culinary and cultural tours take place at five different downtown eateries.