Santa Cruz Harvest Dinner Hosted at Maynards Kitchen
We will be hosting the 4th Annual Santa Cruz Harvest Dinner on our beautiful patio Sunday, October 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Executive Chef Jared Scott has created a exquisite menu which encompasses local produce from the community. Purchase tickets today, before they sell out http://www.santacruzheritage.org/Dinner2014.
Devil’s Night Dinner
Enjoy a 4-course Hallows Eve themed dinner at 8 p.m. on Thursday, October 30 at Maynards Kitchen. This 4-course dinner is accompanied by 3 wine courses and a ticket to the 10:15 p.m. show of The Conjuring at The Hotel Congress. The wine and dine is a terrifyingly good deal at $72++ per person (price per guest does not include tax or gratuity). Event seating is limited to 30 guests, so make your reservation before it’s too late.
Stay tuned, the menu and wines will be announced shortly!
Our Summer Wine Tour Is Here!
All aboard for a tour around the world in 118 days. Mark your calendars for our special wine tastings and 4-course wine dinners. Extended menus will arrive shortly.
The Arizona Wine Dinner on Friday, September 26 sold out!! Make your reservation for Saturday, September 27 at 7 p.m. now!
Arizona Wine Dinner Menu:
- Arizona Dates – Fromage d’Affinois brie, local onion flower
- Confit Chicken Parpadelli – Leek, mustard, chiltepin cream sauce
- Wild Mushroom Strudel – Arizona pecan, chiva Risa goat cheese, meyer lemon
- Ancho Rubbed Flank Steak – Puree of celery root, butternut squash, serrano chili demi
- Fig and Chocolate Tart – Rezonation egg crème anglaise, candied walnut, mulled red wine
We are a stop on the Taste of Tucson Downtown Tour!
Tours start October 1 and get all the details on their website here. The culinary and cultural tours take place at five different downtown eateries.