Grapes to Glass
Join us for our 4th annual Grapes to Glass, an art and wine festival that harmonizes local wines, delicious food, live music, distinctive crafts, and regional artwork in an idyllic venue for eager wine enthusiasts!
Celebrate Arizona arts and wines with wine tastings from local wineries and light bites while shopping and exploring local artwork and crafts in Tucson’s historic train depot.
- Goat cheese, fig, honey, pistachio
- Black bean puree, chorizo, queso fresco, cilantro cream
- Parsley pesto, tomato, roasted eggplant, olives
- Cauliflower veloute, herb oil, trout roe
- Mushroom arrancini, tarragon, mozzarella, parmesan
- Rye bread, cured salmon, beet yogurt, everything bagel spice
- Pork belly, celery root puree, pickled golden raisins, celery hearts