Tucsonans Can Gobble A No Stress Thanksgiving at The East End
TUCSON, AZ (November 11, 2015) Skip all the fuss and muss of shopping, cooking, and dishes and use that time to spend Thanksgiving with friends and family at the East End. The Cup Café and Maynards Kitchen, both award-winning restaurants, are featuring special menus for Thanksgiving with traditional holiday staples and classics with a twist. Take advantage of the cooler weather and picturesque views with their plaza seating or enjoy a casual dining experience inside. Each restaurant observes special holiday hours, so please visit their website for more information. The Cup Café is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and reopens from 4 to 9 p.m., with features starting at 9 a.m. Executive Chef Anthony Coluci has created special Thanksgiving features in addition to the full regular menu that will please everyone in your party.
* Turkey Special – slow roasted turkey breast and thigh, sage dressing, whipped potatoes, maple roasted acorn
squash, house cranberry sauce, natural gravy (available all day)
* Polenta Benedicts – duck fat polenta, duck confit, tomato relish, poached eggs, whole grain mustard
hollandaise (available 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
* Pan Roasted Sea Bass – butternut squash risotto, roasted mushroom & whole herb salad, tomato butter
(available 4 to 9 p.m.)
* Desserts – pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and other house-made desserts (available all day)
This Thanksgiving let Executive Chef Michael Byrer of Maynards Kitchen take care of the cooking. He’s created
a delicious menu that provides guests plenty to be thankful for. The outstanding menu is served family-style and only
$45++ per person, children under ten years of age are $15. Their Thanksgiving hours of operation in the Kitchen are
from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with limited hours in the Market.
Their Prix Fixe Menu:
* Slow roasted herb rubbed turkey * Confit smoked turkey leg
* Peppercorn & garlic crusted prime rib * Smashed yukon potatoes
* Sage & sausage stuffing * Giblet gravy
* Haricot vert, roasted shallots & parmesan reggiano * Sleeping Frog Farms roasted squash, tarragon & honey
* House-made cranberry sauce * Classic pumpkin pie, whipped cream
* Cherry & whiskey bread pudding, crème anglaise
Make your reservations soon, as each restaurant has limited seating and are sure to sell out. For more
information and reservations please contact Hotel Congress at 520-798-1618 or hotelcongress.com and contact
Maynards Market & Kitchen at 520-545-0577 or maynardstucson.com.